Firm: Mackie Wolf Zientz & Mann, P.C.
Start Date: 5/1/2018
Full-Time permanent position with health benefits
Starting Salary: Negotiable
Typical Hours: 40
Location: Brentwood, TN
Position Description: MWZM Law is currently looking for an inspired individual to join our office in Brentwood, TN to support our Foreclosure department.
Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of foreclosure and eviction procedures, including responding to client inquiries, providing counseling to clients regarding the non-judicial foreclosure process, eviction process, processing files for foreclosure referrals, and entering information into the computer system.
- Provides timely and accurate responses to client requests or instructions including status of loans, procedural issues, and billing inquiries.
- Provides counsel to client regarding the non-judicial foreclosure and eviction process relating to proper notice, Federal Fair Debt guidelines, investor regulations, title issues, IRS liens, debt disputes, probate, and loan chronologies for clients to respond to investor timeline issues.
- Processes files for foreclosure and eviction referral, ensuring all necessary documentation is forwarded, and notifies clients upon bankruptcy release for direction to proceed with the foreclosure process.
- Ensures all required information is properly entered into the computer system and into the appropriate databases in a timely and efficient manner, including any client required systems such as Lenstar, Black Knight, etc.
- Performs all other duties as requested.
- Receive and direct in-bound phone calls from borrowers, investors, and clients.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum four years mortgage banking experience, preferably in the default area.
- Must be able to conduct professional telephone contact and accurate data entry in a high-volume environment.
- Must be PC literate and able to rapidly adapt to a variety of data base systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability and desire to learn
- Present a professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Be reliable and on-time.
- Competent in multi-tasking and organized environment where confidentiality is critical.
- Positive attitude and professional image at all times.
- Good listener and communicator.
- Be dependable (work hours and work performance).
- Desire to improve on quality and efficiency.
- Competent in multi-tasking, prioritization, and maintaining confidentiality of information.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Significant physical abilities include lifting up to 15 lbs./carrying/sitting/standing for long periods of time, reaching/handling, talking/hearing conversations, near/far visual acuity/depth perception/field of vision. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as to read information on a computer monitor, read hand written or typed material and the ability to adjust focus. This position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from several people and interact with the public, government agencies, clients, borrowers, and other staff.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate. Duties are performed indoors in an office environment.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: 4/24/2018