Firm: Covenant Law Group, PLLC
Start Date: 10/2/2017
Full Time or Part Time: Part time
Temporary or Permanent Position? Permanent Position
Health Benefits? No
Typical Hours: 15 to 20
Position Description: Covenant Law Group, PLLC is seeking a part-time law clerk/legal assistant. Our growing boutique law firm serves diverse clients throughout the Nashville area. Our primary practice areas include Business Law, Entertainment Law, Family Law, and Education Law. We are looking for a self-motivated law student to join our team who is interested in gaining hands-on experience in the legal profession.
A qualified candidate will:
* Conduct legal research;
* Draft pleadings, motions, contracts, and research memorandums;
* Prepare draft discovery and discovery responses;
* Schedule client meetings;
* Review publishing contracts and manage related databases; and
* Assist attorneys with various administrative tasks.
A qualified candidate must be detail oriented, a proficient writer, able to prioritize high volume work, and proficient in Microsoft Office. Previous law firm experience is not required.
To apply: Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary will be commensurate with experience.